FAQ Frequently asked questions – Holidays to Cyprus
FAQ will provide answers to some of your questions. If you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- HOW FAR ARE VILLAS FROM AIRPORT?
Approximately 40-50 minutes
- CAN YOU ORGANISE OUR TRANSFERS FROM AIRPORT?
Yes please refer to our transfer page and information here
- CAN YOU PROVIDE COTS, HIGHCHAIRS ETC?
Yes we can supply all nursery requirements, please either call or contact us for what items we have and weekly hire cost.
- WHEN DO YOU SEND OUR VILLA KEYS OUT TO US IN UK?
We don’t do this. All our villas have KEYSAFE BOXES and as such you will be sent an e-mail 7-10 days before departure with how to use the key safe box and your security code number to enable you to retrieve the villa keys.
- CAN WE SMOKE IN VILLA?
We ask all our clients to refrain from smoking within the villas but do provide ash trays for you to smoke outside.
- CAN WE HAVE FRIENDS STAY IN THE VILLA WE HAVE RENTED?
No we have no objections to friends visiting the villa but only the guests named on the booking form should be in the villa over night unless prior permission has been given.
- CAN WE REMAIN IN THE VILLA TILL WE GO TO THE AIRPORT ON OUR DEPARTURE DAY?
No, all villas are available to guests from 4.00pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 10.00am on departure day unless prior agreement has been done.
- CAN YOU PROVIDE EXTRA KEYS IF WE GET LOCKED OUT OF THE VILLA?
NO we provide the key safe for you and recommend you also leave 1 key in there so you always have access. Should you get locked out and our handy man has to be called you will be charged a minimum of 50 euros for him to gain access.
- HOW CAN WE BOOK VILLA AND PAY DEPOSIT?
Once you are ready to book there are 2 payment options: 1. Direct bank transfer. 2. Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal payment. All final balances must be paid 40 days before arrival.